Thursday, January 10, 2019

Intermittent Fasting KickStart

What better way to ring in the new year than to do a 7 day Intermittent Fasting KickStart! I know my body is definitely ready for another KickStart. I absolutely love the organic fresh soups, juices, nut mylks and the turmeric MCT shot with ashwaghanda (an adaptogen for stress hormones) and camu camu (super source of vitamin C) and black pepper for absorption. I love the nutrient dense satisfying food and I love the ease and convenience of having it delivered directly to my home. We can ship anywhere in the US too. 

I also love the support of having a community and the online group support and webinars. We are not meant to be on this earth alone and if we could have met all our goals by ourself, we would have done it already. 


My twin sister participated in the fall IF KickStart to prepare for her wedding.
Here's what she had to say:
"I did the IF KickStart to prepare for the holidays and my upcoming Wedding. I was not overweight and did not have a lot of weight to lose, but I still lost 2 inches in my waist! Most importantly, I slept better and had more mental clarity during the stressful season. I didn't follow the plan exactly as intended, yet still had great results!" 
Lost 2" in the waist and was radiant!

May you have more peace and joy this year. Carpe Diem!


About Lisa Jackson, RN, CHC, RYT-500, AFMC

Lisa is an author, functional nutrition, and functional medicine trained health coach, yoga teacher, and retired Registered Nurse with the mission to "Inspire, Educate and Empower" individuals and corporations to achieve optimal health.

Lisa's book, Savvy Secrets: Eat, Think & Thrive is a self-health book offering her Seven Steps to Optimal Health.

When she is not coaching, or speaking, you can find Lisa joyfully sharing Carpe Diem Dance or playing with her two grandchildren. She is the mother of four adult children and believes, "Optimal health should not be a secret."

No comments:

Post a Comment