Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Personal Goal


Last week I shared Simple Strategies for a Successful 2017. This week let me share with you the results of my personal thoughts from working through this process.

My mission is to inspire wellness. My goal is to create a sustainable business doing what I love. I want to feel more peaceful and have more fun in 2017. I want to feel calm, centered, energized and joyful. 

In 2016 I finished two more certification programs; one in functional diagnostic nutrition and my fourth (and 500-hour) yoga certification. I past my first year exam for applied functional medicine for coaching certification, and more importantly, uncovered some of my own hidden stressors that have kept me stuck. We also built an amazing yoga dance studio in our basement and thanks to my husband, added an infrared sauna.  

I built this space for me, to develop my own practice and for my own self-healing. Like many, I find it challenging to prioritize myself and to develop the discipline for a self practice. (They say, "We teach that which we need to learn")... Amen! I also believe that it takes a village and community support is vital for me. 

To meet the goal of creating a sustainable business doing what I love, here are my specific actions for this quarter based on my personal needs and desires:

1. Start by teaching one yoga dance class per week. 
2. Offer my online Kick-Start to Wellness Program.
3 Offer a VIP Day or Wellness Workshop to share strategies for optimal health.
4. Accept a couple more private clients. 

It takes a village and I'm hoping you can give me some help (and maybe help me to help others too). I plan to send out a very short survey and hoping you will spend a few minutes giving me feedback. If so, thank you in advance for helping me!

I wish you a calm, centered, energized and joyful 2017!

With Love and Gratitude,

Lisa


About Lisa Jackson, RN, CHC, RYT-500, FDN
Lisa is an author, inspirational speaker and coach with a mission to inspire others to feel and look their best at any age. 

She is also the Executive Director of the Integrative Wellness Program for the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders. Lisa's book, Savvy Secrets: Eat, Think and Thrive outlines her seven step process towards optimal health that is fun and transformational. 

Lisa is part of the New Self Health Movement and the Wellness Inspired Network. When she is not coaching, speaking or writing, you can find her practicing yoga and joyfully sharing Carpe Diem Dance.

1 comment: