Friday, June 19, 2015

Last week I talked about how optimal health is not complicated and from a functional medicine standpoint there’s three steps to optimal health Maximize, Minimize and Prioritize.


Prioritizing self-care is absolutely my most challenging step and to do so I need to commit to planning time for me.  Last week after my talk in The Art of Healing Tent at Love Your Body Day my new friend Marcia Childress spoke about the benefits of Retreat.  We absolutely need to schedule time for ourselves for retreat, and three to four days is a perfect amount of time to feel grounded and rejuvenated.  Just like I advocate a quarterly cleanse, I also advocate a planned quarterly retreat.  Come join us in September and I promise you will leave with simple solutions you can implement at home, plus some newfound friends and savvy secrets.



Some of you have expressed an interest in our Self-Health Retreat September 25-28th in California at Asilomar in Monterey, California.  Commit and Book Now as we have a JUNE EARLY BIRD RATE available for all 4-days of classes and events $317 instead of $997. There is also a one day Saturday pass available as well.  Please hurry because the rooms book up fast at Asilomar and I want to be sure my VIPs (Very Important People) are there!  I have partnered with 15 other authors and health coaches to offer a long weekend of knowledge transfer for you.Tara Gesling’s story of going from 5 years in a wheelchair to the healthy woman she is today is amazing and inspirational!

Here’s what you will enjoy:

·       Yoga and yoga dance classes offered on the beach and inside
·       Personalized small health coaching groups to help you walk through obstacles and health challenges
·       I’ll present my Seven Steps to Inspired Wellness in an informative, experiential session where you will leave inspired and empowered to take back your health and understand the process to meet personal goals. We will walk through how to go from “Overwhelmed” to “Empowered”!
·       You can choose workshops from over a dozen authors and health coaches. The conference outline is on our website
·       We will enjoy amazing gourmet food, seafood, California wines and bon fires to music under the stars.
·       Saturday night we will witness the lunar eclipse while listening to live music under the stars on the beach.
·       We’ll enjoy luxury accommodations, with chimneys in the rooms, wooden floors, trees and the beach to help you relax fully and recharge.

Read more and register with our early bird rate HERE.  You can also bring your spouse or a friend who wants to enjoy the refuge by the sea while you partake at the conference for a reduced rate of $1.  There are nearby golf courses, shopping and the quaint towns of Monterey and Carmel by the Sea.

You definitely deserve this and I would LOVE to spend this time with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment