Friday, October 10, 2014

How do you become your own best doctor?

How do you become your own best doctor? 
How do you discover hidden undiagnosed food sensitivities? 
Join me on my FREE Call Thursday night as I show you the answers.

I am reading Dr Gary Kaplan’s book, Total Recovery and he so beautifully explains why, one of my dear clients who had suffered chronic back pain and endured nine surgeries in a decade, after my program, for the first time began to feel like she was “healing from the inside out”.   When you discover how to lower inflammation and toxicity you can allow your body to do what it does naturally—that is to heal.

To quote Dr. Kaplan, “Food directly affects our nervous systems.  If we are eating the wrong things, it can show up in any number of effects: depression, migraines, anxiety, peripheral neuropathy, panic attacks or pain, among others.”

He eloquently describes how there are multiple metabolic pathways in the body affected by different types of inflammation.   Allergies affect one pathway (IgE), food intolerances by another (IgG) and celiac disease by others (IgA, IgG and anti-tTG)  as well as bacterial  and viruses causing inflammation through different routes.   Just like a fire, one cause can ignite flames all over the body.

This is why when you begin to lower your inflammation then everything from allergies and irritable bowel to brain fog, autism and fibromyalgia begin to improve.

Food is an easy first step in solving this puzzle and can offer surprisingly immediate relief.  In fact, the best way to identify your own food sensitivities is through an elimination diet.  The great news is that my one hundred plus, easy recipes, meal plans and shopping guides show you how.  My twenty one day Kickstart to Wellness Program is the easiest, least expensive way for you to become your own best doctor.  You will discover how your body will let you know what is good for you and what is not. 

It really doesn't matter what I say, or your doctor says, what matters is how you feel.  Do you want more energy and to be able to handle stress with greater ease?  Do you want more joy and peace in your life?  Then you are my ideal client.

Please join me on my free webinar to ask all of your questions around fall cleansing and/or 21 day Kickstart to Wellness Program.  Click here to Register: FREE Webinar Q&A

Send me your questions; I love to hear from you.  Better yet, schedule a fifteen-minute discovery call to see if we are a good fit for each other. 

Most importantly, Carpe Diem! You only have this moment and this day to live life to its fullest.

Lisa
                                               
PS


For those of you who have been thinking of working with me, sign up for my 21 Day Kickstart to Wellness Program now. This is the least expensive option to get a whole lot of support from me. You will get recipes, a guidebook, a private Facebook page, a 30-minute call with me before starting and weekly group webinars with Q&A.  You will learn a lot and you will be surrounded with others with the same questions, challenges and concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment