Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Empowerment Series: Beauty from Within, A Functional Medicine Approach tomorrow night.

I spent the weekend with my two very beautiful daughters and granddaughter and family and friends in upper Michigan. As we sat around the fire pit watching the sun go down over my daughters lake we shared how none of us felt beautiful growing up. To others this may sound very strange as my daughters are drop dead gorgeous. My hope is that my granddaughter will always know and celebrate her beauty from her infant bald head to every beautiful roll in her body.

This year I will be sixty years old and feel and look better than I did in younger years. People often ask me what's my secret? I so hope you will join us tomorrow evening while I share the functional medicine wisdom that has allowed me to regain an optimal level of health, wellbeing and beauty from the inside out. We will discuss how to slow or even reverse what we attribute to aging.  This is good for both men and women!  This will be a small intimate discussion at Rise Well-Being Center in Reston, Virginia. You might be surprised with what you will discover!

If you have not been to Rise Well-Being Center it is well worth the visit. I teach yoga here 7:30am Wednesday mornings and Carpe Diem Dance at 10:00am. There are many great teachers and offerings from different movement classes, QiGong, Tai Chi and meditation to spiritual development and wonderful body work and holistic therapies all in a very beautiful consciously green setting.

Check out all the Empowerment Series Here and please consider coming tomorrow evening, Thursday, May 30th from 7-8pm .

Please sign up Here.

Carpe Diem,

Lisa

PS
Save the date for June 9th for Love Your Body Day at Reston Town Center. I will be giving a short talk on Intermittent Fasting and will be sharing a booth with Tasty6 where you can sample part of our IF Kick-Start happening in June! Rise Well-Being Center will also have a booth there and there is free yoga all day in the pavilion.  This is one of my favorite events!

About Lisa Jackson, RN, CHC, RYT-500, FDN-P, AFMC

Lisa is an author, functional nutrition and functional medicine trained health coach, yoga teacher, and retired Registered Nurse with the mission to "Inspire, Educate and Empower" individuals and corporations to achieve optimal health.

Lisa's book, Savvy Secrets: Eat, Think & Thrive is a self-health book offering her Seven Steps to Optimal Health.


When she is not coaching, or speaking, you can find Lisa joyfully sharing Carpe Diem Dance or playing with her two grandchildren. She is the mother of four adult children and believes, "Optimal health should not be a secret."

No comments:

Post a Comment