Thursday, March 9, 2017

Friends & Family Discount for you @ Athleta Today thru Monday

Thank you to those who came last Sunday and brought your great energy to my new home studio. 

In gratitude, I 'd like to share with all of you an offer from Athleta today March 9th through - Monday 13th

I personally love their clothes and practically live in them. They last forever and are super comfortable.  Here I am today relaxing at my in-laws in a new dress I just bought a week ago from the Spring Collection.

For my family and friends, SAVE 25% OFF* your entire purchase. Call to reserve your discount card today - 703-668-0256  Tell them you are a friend of Lisa Jackson from Carpe Diem Wellness. This can be used online or in the store.

Also, if you are local to Reston Va. Food, Fun and great raffle give-aways including fabulous prizes from Reston Town Center restaurants and retailers!
...some of the great prizes include, Kendra Scott Jewelry, Mon Ami Gabi, and M&S Grill!   

Garage parking is FREE on all Saturdays and Sundays!
Bring a friend and have some FUN! You don't want to miss out!


Feeling good inside and out is part of looking your best.

Carpe Diem!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment