Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Starting tonight @ 9pm live and FREE Step by Step approach to preventing and healing cancer

I spent the last two years as Executive Director of the Integrative Wellness Program for the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders. I learned a lot there the last 24 months and my goal and mission is to "Inspire Wellness" and to show you how you have the innate ability to "Heal from Within."

This just came across my desk and I just had to share it with you. I met Chris Wark at an Integrative Cancer Summit 2 years ago and have been following him since. One of his recipes is in my KickStart guide to wellness as my daughter found his site when she was diagnosed with cancer over 5 years ago.

Click HERE to see his story and to sign up for his FREE 10 module cancer coaching program.  Many have asked me to offer something similar, but I am not a cancer survivor.  He created this program to be what he wished he had when he was battling cancer. It is based on methods that he and countless others have used to heal cancer naturally. As I said in a previous post, Own Your Cancer or Own Your Life about Radical Remission Survivors is that "Success trumps Statistics...every time"

What I expect and especially like about his approach, is that Chris takes you step-by-step  through the healing process in a way that isn't overwhelming or confusing.

Check out his short video about the course here.

It goes live at 9pm tonight. If you or someone you care about are battling cancer right now, or are serious about prevention, this course is for you.

Watch the video, get registered, then tune in to watch for free. I will be watching, and I would love to hear your thoughts.

You know where I stand, "Optimal Health SHOULD NOT be a SECRET!".

Please pass this link and blogpost to friends and loved ones today while you can still view it for free!

Lisa

About Lisa Jackson, RN, CHC, RYT-500, FDN

Lisa is an author, inspirational speaker and coach with a mission to inspire others to feel and look their best at any age. 

She is the former Executive Director of the Integrative Wellness Program for the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders. Lisa's book, Savvy Secrets: Eat, Think and Thrive outlines her seven step process towards optimal health that is fun and transformational. 


Lisa is part of the New Self Health Movement and the Wellness Inspired Network. When she is not coaching, speaking or writing, you can find her practicing yoga and joyfully sharing Carpe Diem Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment