Friday, April 1, 2016

Make Love

Make Love

Today doug and I are leaving for a much needed vacation. There are natural rhythms to life that we must heed for optimal health. Even rescue dogs need time for positive social interaction and relaxation. After 4 hours of working they need to stop for rest and play or they suffer both in poor performance and depression.

Those that work the night shift often suffer from both depression and obesity. There is a natural and powerful diurnal rhythm, which is why getting to sleep by 10 pm can yield greater rest on overtaxed adrenals as demonstrated in adrenal stress tests. 

Eating local and seasonal food is another way to find harmony and balance in the body and ensure diversity in the diet as well. As I explain in my soon to be released cook book, diversity in the diet is the #1 differentiator in a study on the 20% of women with BRAC 1 and 2 mutations who did NOT get cancer. Yes, we really can positively prevent and protect the body from cancers and reoccurrence through the "chemotherapy" on our plates! We discuss this and more, every Wednesday in our nutrition support group at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders in Bethesda, Maryland.

This is further proven by personal stories of Radical Remissions that I've been posting about this month. If you or a loved one has cancer or is concerned about the rising cancer rates and want to know about prevention this is a must read!  BTW, today is the last day to get 30% off of Dr Turner's online transformational course. To quote her, "If we are going to win the war on cancer, then shouldn't we be studying those who've already won?" For more information click HERE

I believe we need a new paradigm, one on making love instead of war. I'm awed and inspired by one story of a radical remission thriver, a 45 year old Japenese CEO who was sent home to die with hospice after undergoing chemotherapy, radiation and surgery, all the big guns that conventional medicine had to offer.  What was one of his secrets that helped him heal against all odds? In addition to drinking pure clean water, breathing exercises and meditation, he decided to start sending loving messages to his cancer. He says, 
"When I returned home, I tried to find the reason I was suffering from cancer, and I realized I created this cancer myself. I created it because I worked so hard and I didn't sleep. I created it! So, I thought this cancer was my child. And I sent love to my cancer, and pain decreased and I could sleep fine. The next morning when I got up, my mind, my head, my brain was so clear that I didn't use any painkillers...So, I stopped painkillers and instead of that, when I had pain, I said, "0h, thank you very much for saying you are hurting. I love you, my child." I touched this (points to his kidney) and said to my cancer, "I love you, I love you, I love you." And pain decreased. That's why I sent love to my cancer always, from morning till night...Unconditional love, that's unconditional love. I said to it, "Thank you very much for existing."

In my private coaching I always say, "Ask not what's wrong with me, but what's right? What loving messages is your body giving you from ease to dis-ease?" Just like an unhappy child, the more you ignore, the louder one gets!

So vacations are essential. Giving your mind, body and spirit time to rest, digest, heal and repair are essential for optimal health and wellness. You can now bet what I'll be doing on vacation☺️ Carpe Diem!
With Love & Gratitide,

Lisa
ABOUT LISA JACKSON, RN, CHC, RYT
Lisa is an author, inspirational speaker, retired RN, certified health coach and yoga teacher. Her book, Savvy Secrets: Eat,Think & Thrive; Seven Steps to Optimal Health, is a self health book to enable healing from within.  Her goal is to inspire wellness and to help others look and feel their best at any age. Lisa is part of the New Self Health Movement, the International Health Coach Association and the Wellness Inspired Network. She is the mother of four adult children, a Grandmother, and believes that optimal health should not be a secret! When she is not coaching, speaking and writing, you can find her practicing yoga and joyfully sharing Carpe Diem Dance at ever

No comments:

Post a Comment