Thursday, January 7, 2016

Why Kick-Start?

Join me tonight @ 8pm via a private webinar to explore more. Click here to register: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/8808/3c4db55f8e

The answer to this question, "Why Kick-Start?" is, "Whatever you are needing it to be. It may be a real need or desire to purify the body after holiday excess sugar or alcohol. If you are living in a northern hemisphere in the winter then this is a time for reflection, hibernation and warm grounding foods like soups and root vegetables. (My roasted root vegetable soup is so yummy and nourishing.) This Kick-Start is about feeling good and gaining a deeper connection with self, discovering and practicing tools to increase your confidence in your own ability to heal from within.  It is not about diet or deprivation but about finding the tools to determine what is right for you."

We are bombarded with marketing and medical myths that keep us stuck in a rut. 

Ask me health related questions and share your challenges or roadblocks to optimal health to begin to co-create your own self health care plan. We will address the most common obstacles through education and community support. This program is available to my current clients and provides a guidebook and framework to begin your own transformational growth. My practice is currently full so I am offering this as an opportunity for those who are ready and wanting more education and support.  If you've joined me before, be my guest to jump on board, if you are like me you relish the power of community for much needed motivation. 

If you are like me, you may know what to do but need some reminders and nudging to develop a personal practice. 

My goal and passion is to inspire wellness and I am inspired by you. Please join me tonight and click here to register.
http://app.webinarjam.net/register/8808/3c4db55f8e

PS
I will not be offering this tomorrow at noon as previously planned, register for tonight's call and if you are unable to attend you can still listen to the replay.

ABOUT LISA JACKSON, RN, CHC, RYTLisa is an author, inspirational speaker, retired RN, Certified Health Coach and Yoga Teacher. Her book, Savvy Secrets: Eat,Think & Thrive; Seven Steps to Optimal Health, is a self health book to enable healing from within. Her goal is to inspire wellness and to help others look and feel their best at any age. Lisa is part of the New Self Health Movement, the International Health Coach Association, and the Wellness Inspired Network. She is the mother of four adult children, soon to be Grandmother, and believes that optimal health should not be a secret! When she is not coaching, speaking and writing, you can find her practicing yoga and joyfully sharing Carpe Diem Dance at every opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment