Sunday, April 5, 2015

Wishing You Peace, Love & Abundance, With Love & Gratitude

As I’m preparing a turkey dinner to take to my sister’s house today, I am filled with gratitude. As I look at the food on my kitchen table I see the beautiful salad bowl my son gave me years ago, and the balsamic vinegar and blood orange olive oil that a dear client gave me as a giftEaster Salad w balsamic and blood orange olive oil, I’m feeling love and gratitude for my family, friends and clients.


I am especially grateful today because my oldest daughter just turned 32 and am reminded of the day her oncologist told us she would only have a 10% recovery rate. After the initial shock, she replied, “Well I think I have something to say about that.” Indeed she does.

I’m also so very grateful for the community of healers that I’m surrounded by. Yesterday my yoga guru (who BTW is teaching on the White House lawn today!) reminded me of three aspects of ourselves we need to unwind if we are to achieve peace, joy and abundance.
laguna beach First there is our mental body, our thoughts, that are not who we are, rather how we choose to see the world. I was in California recently attending the International Integrated Cancer Summit and was able to visit my son. He took me out of my comfort zone  Click Here to Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment