Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Why Cleanse?

Why Cleanse?

This morning I was reminded of something one of my friends and old neighbors told me when she saw me a year or so ago.  She said, “Lisa I read your blogs and if I ever get cancer you will be the first person I call”.  She missed the point.  I don't want you to wait until you GET Cancer, I want to show you how you can prevent cancer and chronic illness and if not, how to begin to heal yourself from within, hence the title of my blogspot Healing From Within.  My mission in life is to inspire wellness. To teach you how to THRIVE, not just survive! To do so is empowering.

For this reason, I am offering another FREE Webinar tomorrow night titled, “Why Cleanse?”  My cleanse will show you how to create an environment that is healthy for normal cells and inhabitable for cancer cells.  Just like the health of our plants is dependent on the health and nutrition of our soil; the same is true for our bodies.

My daughter Margo sent me the following link this morning to the following website that outlines a lot of what we will be discussing and that is in my cleanse program.  http://cancercompassalternateroute.com/cancer/cancer-cannot-survive-in-an-oxygenated-alkaline-environment/

And no, you don't have to have a chronic illness to join the call!  All you need is the desire to feel and look your best at any age.  Or maybe you just want to find your optimal weight or eliminate your seasonal allergies, or to have more energy and less stress...

I so hope that you will join me Thursday night, April 3rd at 5pm ET! 
Carpe Diem!  Why? Because we only have this day and this moment to live life to its fullest.

Click here to Register for Thursday night’s free webinar or to listen to the replay:


http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/replay/7000/4e5aeaaad5/accessok/--


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment